Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ouch

I'm cursing Meaghan right now. It's probable I'll continue cursing her for the rest of the day and for the better part of tomorrow.

I read her blog, because in addition to a long list of talents, Meaghan can write. She has an uncanny way of laying things on the line - about babies, nutrition, striving for personal achievement, giving back to the community...about life.

She also has an incredible physique - yes, even after giving birth to freaking adorable twins. So, when the former Crush girl (ahem, cheerleader for the Edmonton Rush lacrosse team) posted a blog about Body Rock, I couldn't help but follow the link. (You just did, too, didn't you?)

And now I'm hurting.

Bad.

I've worked out with my own personal She-Ra before. Tara the Terrific helped me shed many unwanted pounds before my friend and I set off on our 1,000 kilometer bike trek. She made me work hard, to the point where I frequently threw up. Even that did not prepare me for THIS.

The name kind of says it all, doesn't it?

Thanks Meaghan.

PS - In case there's any confusion, those are NOT my abs.

The Book In My Bag Today: Deeper than the Dead, Tami Hoag

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, ouch. Looks a lot more fun to watch than do, especially if you're a hetersexual male. ;)

    ReplyDelete