Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day 1

I picked up a new pair of fleece pajamas the other day. They're red, and covered with images of tweety bird, who I happen to love. Most importantly, they're warm, and when paired with a fresh cup of coffee from the magic Tassimo machine, the perfect inspiration for the NaNo challenge.

Clearly it's going to take more than a pair of pajamas.

I'd planned a day of writerly stuff - breakfast with my crit partner, review of my NaNo outline, and then wham! A cool 2000 words to get me out of the gate.

I stopped at 800.

I'm not calling it a failure because 800 words is more than I've output in the last few weeks - NaNo or not. But if I'm to claim victory this year, I'm going to have to haul ass tomorrow. And the day after that.

Doing NaNo? How did you make out?

- Dawn

PS - I updated this blog on my iPhone blogger app. How freaking handy is that?!




1 comment: